[Eoscstudents] CARES Funds - Immediate Attention

Trisha White twhite at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:32:53 CDT 2021

Dear Student:

Eastern Oklahoma State College has obtained funding from the federal
American Rescue Plan Act to distribute to students and help with expenses
related to the disruption of campus operations due to the COVID-19
pandemic. We are diligently working to finalize our processes to distribute
these funds quickly and efficiently.

In order to be eligible for the American Rescue Plan please reply to this
email with the following information:

*1.       **If you currently need additional financial assistance through
the American Rescue Plan please reply back to this email with an
explanation on how you are financially affected by the COVID pandemic.*

*2.       **If you have a balance and would like to apply these additional
dollars to your account in order to obtain a transcript or enroll for the
Fall 2021 semester please include this in your email.*

*DEADLINE FOR REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL WILL BE JULY 1, 2021. *

Any EOSC student who was actively enrolled in 3 credit hours or more during
the Spring 2021 semester and meets the federal eligibility requirements, is
eligible for these additional funds.

Please note that the funds from the American Rescue Plan are for any
component of the student’s cost of attendance or for emergency costs that
arise due to coronavirus, such as tuition, food, housing, health care
(including mental health care) or child care.

Please make sure you have set up your direct deposit designation through
Web Advisor to ensure the funds are processed quickly. We will begin
processing these relief funds on July 5, 2021.

*Trisha White*
Director of Finance