[Eoscstudents] Registration for Band and Choir Opens Tomorrow

Brian Harris bharris2 at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:18:10 CDT 2022

*Registration for current students begins tomorrow, April 5, 2022*

*Don't forget to register for Choir and Band for the fall '22 Semester*

*College Choir: MUSIC 1611/2611 M,W 4:30-6:00pm Pratt 118*

*College Band: MUSIC 1711/2711 T,H 4:30-6:00pm Pratt 123*

*Music Selections for the fall '22 concert include:*

*Choir:*
*It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)*
*Scarborough Fair*
*Eternal Father Strong To Save*
*And This Shall Be For Music*

*Band:*
*Kinetic Dances*
*Amparito Roca*
*Chant and Jubilo*

*The choir and band will also perform for Veteran's Day and our Christmas
Candlelighting Concert.  *

Join us and become part of our growing musical tradition at Eastern
Oklahoma State College!

--
Brian T. Harris
Instructor of Music, Director of Instrumental and Choral Ensembles, Music