[Eoscstudents] Severe Weather

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:58:58 CDT 2022

All,
The National Weather Service indicates that over the next few days our area
is at an increased risk for severe weather to include severe thunderstorms,
tornadoes, and hail.  It is strongly encouraged that you remain aware and
vigilant of the weather situation. Be sure to monitor the local weather and
make a plan of action in the event that severe weather takes place. If you
live on campus please become familiar with the location of our shelter
areas by taking a few moments to follow the link below to learn the
locations of all of the EOSC shelters:

https://youtu.be/HjS2MM_3f4E
--
Alton L. Jones