[Eoscstudents] One more chance for SSS Scholarship!

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:40:17 CDT 2022

Student Support Services will be awarding scholarships in May this semester
for members of SSS/TRIO.
This means you have time to make an appointment with an SSS
advisor/counselor and complete the participation requirements.

Any student wanting to be considered for our scholarship MUST be a member
of Student Support Services, and make an appointment with an SSS advisor
by April 27th.  We will take walk-ins from 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
between today and April 27th

The workshops need to be done by April 28th, you have time!!  We are
offering workshops available in Google Classroom(https://classroom.google
.com/c/NzE4NzI5MDY1OFpa?cjc=wne4mtt)

Guidelines for the SSS Scholarship/Grant Aid are attached to this email.
--

*Colby L. Carpenter*

*Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *

*Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*

*Johnston Hall 111*

* Tel: 918.465.1860*

* Fax: 918.465.4476*

*ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>

1301 W. Main Street

Wilburton, OK 74578

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy, or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*