[Eoscstudents] SSS End of the Year Luncheon!

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 21 10:39:46 CDT 2022

Sorry!  I forgot to include the date of the luncheon,  it is Thursday,
April 28th at noon.
But we need you to RSVP if you plan to attend by tomorrow, Friday, April
22nd with cwaldrop at eosc.edu.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 10:30 AM Colby Carpenter <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>
wrote:

> [...]
> students with high GPAs, and of course, our SSS graduates!
> All SSS graduates will be receiving an SSS honor collar for their cap and
> gown as well.
>
> If you plan to attend RSVP with Cindy Waldrop (cwaldrop at eosc.edu) by
> Friday, April 22nd.
>
> --
>
> *Colby L. Carpenter*
>
> *Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *
>
> *Student Support Services
> <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*
>
> *Johnston Hall 111*
>

> * Tel: 918.465.1860*
>
> * Fax: 918.465.4476*
>
> *ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>
>

> EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>
>
> 1301 W. Main Street
>
> Wilburton, OK 74578
>

> *Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the
> use of the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
> not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any dissemination, copy, or disclosure of this communication
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
> notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
> expunge this communication without making any copies.*
>

> --
>
> *Colby L. Carpenter*
>
> *Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *
>
> *Student Support Services
> <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*
>
> *Johnston Hall 111*
>

> * Tel: 918.465.1860*
>
> * Fax: 918.465.4476*
>
> *ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>
>

> EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>
>
> 1301 W. Main Street
>
> Wilburton, OK 74578
>

> *Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the
> use of the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
> not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any dissemination, copy, or disclosure of this communication
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
> notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
> expunge this communication without making any copies.*

--

*Colby L. Carpenter*

*Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *

*Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*

*Johnston Hall 111*

* Tel: 918.465.1860*

* Fax: 918.465.4476*

*ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>

1301 W. Main Street

Wilburton, OK 74578

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,