[Eoscstudents] [EOSCall] Last day to add -- full semester classes

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 13 08:50:30 CST 2022

Tomorrow is also the last day for a full refund, without dropping the class. If the class is dropped, full refunds can be issued through the 21st. Financial Aid closed on the 24th. Be sure to come to the Bookstore or order on our webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com <http://www.eoscbookstore.com>  if you’re still needing books for class. Laptops can also be added to your account IF you have the financial aid to cover. Give us a call for any questions and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager

TBC153