[Eoscstudents] SSS Graduation Pictures

Colby Carpenter ccarpenter at eosc.edu
Thu May 5 13:55:13 CDT 2022

Congratulations to all of our EOSC graduates!! You worked hard to get here,
and all of us are proud of you.

All of our SSS graduates, we invite you to come down to take pictures with
you and/or your family and friends.  We will be on the bottom floor of
Johnston Hall from 1pm-5pm tomorrow before commencement.  We have a
backdrop to use; be sure to wear your cap and gown!

Once again, congratulations, and good luck in your future endeavors!

Sincerely,
Colby, Ramie, Cindy, Cynthia

--

*Colby L. Carpenter*

*Career/Transfer & Academic Counselor *

*Student Support Services   <https://botform.compansol.com/201686800970054>*

*Johnston Hall 111*

* Tel: 918.465.1860*

* Fax: 918.465.4476*

*ccarpenter at eosc.edu * <ccarpenter at eosc.edu>

EASTERN OKLAHOMA STATE COLLEGE <http://eosc.edu/>

1301 W. Main Street

Wilburton, OK 74578

*Confidentiality Notice**: This communication is intended only for the use
of the addressee. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify Colby Carpenter at the e-mail or phone number listed above and
expunge this communication without making any copies.*