[Eoscstudents] Fwd: EOSC Student Satisfaction Survey - We want your opinion!

Trish McBeath tmcbeath at eosc.edu
Wed May 11 10:41:07 CDT 2022

As you wrap up finals week, we would appreciate feedback on your experience
at Eastern this year. If you haven't already, please take a moment to
complete the Student Satisfaction Survey. Your opinion is important to us.
Have a great summer!

*2021-2022 Student Satisfaction Survey*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/studentsatisfaction22>

Thanks,