[Eoscstudents] Campus Parking

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 9 12:47:26 CST 2022

All,
I hope everyone is enjoying Homecoming and having fun.  If anyone is parked
in front of the Gym  or in the parking lot in front of Johnston Hall will
you mind moving your vehicle by 2:30pm this afternoon for today's scheduled
activity?  This is only a request, you don't have to move, but be aware
there will be a Gurney Race in these parking lots and I want to make sure
that no one's vehicle is accidentally damaged from a runaway gurney.  Thank
you for reading this email and have fun this week.

--
Alton L. Jones
Campus Police Chief