[Eoscstudents] Reminders from the Bookstore

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Nov 30 11:18:55 CST 2022

Greetings from the Bookstore!

As the semester comes to an end and the holidays near - don't forget to take
care of your textbooks.

*         Return your rental books by next Friday, December 9th, to avoid
paying any late fees. Can't make it to the store? Return shipping labels are
available on our website! Can't make that deadline? Reach out and we'll work
with you!

*          Didn't rent? Sell your unwanted textbooks back to the campus
store!  It's a great way to get some quick cash! Buyback is open now.

*         Also, Reserve your Spring books ahead of time! Instructions
attached for how to order online!

*         If you have any questions, please reach out.

*         Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Thank you,

Ali Martinez

Bookstore Manager