[Eoscstudents] Campus Clean-Up Day-April 18

craney at eosc.edu craney at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:08:57 CDT 2023

Eastern faculty and staff are planning a Campus Clean-Up Day on Tuesday, April 18, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for the Wilburton Campus. Students are welcome and encouraged to help!

Please let me know if faculty would like to offer bonus points for student participation.  I can send a copy of the sign-in sheet following the event.

Volunteers can meet at the Student Center Amphitheater, where volunteers will be split into groups and sent out to pull weeds and pick up trash. All volunteers will be supplied with trash bags, rubber gloves, and handy tools to make it easier. College Clean-Up Day is important because we all should take an active role in keeping our campus clean. We spend a lot of time here as students, faculty, and staff, so why not have it be something we care for as much as we do our own homes? Let’s come together to spruce up the campus before graduation.

​

Candace Raney

Executive Assistant to the President

P: 918-465-1723 | F: 918-465-2431

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 201-A | Wilburton, OK

 <http://www.eosc.edu/> eosc.edu |  <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/> radio.eosc.edu |  <https://eoscathletics.com/> eoscathletics.com