[Eoscstudents] Fall 2023 Statement

Trisha White twhite at eosc.edu
Fri Nov 10 15:19:08 CST 2023

Student,

Thank you for choosing EOSC for your higher education needs. We hope you
are enjoying your semester thus far.

Fall 2023 tuition and fees are currently due. We have processed the
majority of all financial aid at this time. Please log into your
Self Service account to verify the balance remaining on your account.

If your financial aid has not been processed please contact the financial
aid office to ensure all your paperwork has been completed at (918)
465-1771.

If you have a prior account balance please be aware this will be turned
over to our collection agency if not paid by December 1, 2023.

If you have any questions please contact the business office at (918)
465-1840.