[Eoscstudents] Homecoming Week Information

Staff Council staffcouncil at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 26 08:33:52 CDT 2023

*All,*

It's getting closer to homecoming, and we are excited to celebrate the
*"Legends
of the E"*

Attached are the weekly *homecoming schedule activities* for students,
faculty, and staff along with the *Spirit Stick rules* for homecoming
participation. Remember your group or department earns points based on the
percentage of participation in these events.

*Door decorating contest* - we have 13 departments signed up to compete in
the door decorating but we need more student volunteers to help decorate.
Students sign up here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ALlPFKO7gJ0DebP76ZxEuV7difhwU-Am_3-84z3xbOw/edit#gid=0

*Students,*

Each year during Homecoming week each department here at Eastern has a door
decorating contest that correlates with the Homecoming theme.

This year we are asking for students who can volunteer to work with a
department by helping them with the door decorating. We want you to be able
to show off your talent and creativity and have the chance to get to know
your college's employees, and a way to have fun and make memories.

Please be sure you will be available to help before signing up.

The link to the sign-up sheet is attached. You can list what department you
would like to work with but it is not a guarantee you will be placed there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ALlPFKO7gJ0DebP76ZxEuV7difhwU-Am_3-84z3xbOw/edit#gid=0

Homecoming week is November 6th – 11th. Door decorating can begin on
the 6th and
must be completed by the 8th.

*Departments participating, *

If you have students in mind who have not signed up, reach out to them.

Thank you,

*EOSC Staff Council*

*https://www.eosc.edu/about/about-eastern
<https://www.eosc.edu/about/about-eastern>*