[Eoscstudents] 09/14/23 College Fair!

Hannah Truitt htruitt at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:30:00 CDT 2023

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Next *Thursday - Sept. 14, 2023*, Eastern is hosting the GPACAC Wilburton
Area College Fair at the C.C. Dunlap Fieldhouse from *9 a.m. to 11 a.m.*
For this event, we have 10 area high schools that will be bringing their
junior and senior students to visit with 30+ representatives from
colleges/universities.

I would *LOVE* to have some of our Eastern students greet these high
schoolers as they come in! If you need community service hours or are
willing to volunteer some of your time, please let me know! We can work
around your class schedule.

[image: Bright Pink Modern Birthday Party Invitation.png]

If you are a current Eastern student and are still looking for somewhere to
go *after* graduation, please feel free to stop by between 10 a.m. and 11
a.m.

--

*Hannah Truitt*

Director of Recruitment & Retention

P: 918-465-1822 | C: 580-371-7047

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W Main | Library 160 | Wilburton, OK

eosc.edu <http://www.eosc.edu> | radio.eosc.edu <http://www.radio.eosc.edu/>