[Eoscstudents] Financial Aid opens today at the Bookstore

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 8 09:18:14 CST 2024

If funds are available (Pell Grant, Loans, VA, Tribal, etc.), charging can be made to students accounts today through January 29th. Please come to the main campus in Wilburton to get your books and supplies or place your order on our webstore at www.eoscbookstore.com<http://www.eoscbookstore.com>

We hope everyone has a wonderful Spring semester, and we are here to help with any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
918.465.1713