[LCC-XIII] November Meeting

Terry Corbett teachersrsharp at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 08:11:38 CST 2004

Hi Lucky Class Thirteen Members:

This message is a reminder about next Thursday's meeting in Piedmont.  A letter and complete agenda will be arriving by mail shortly; I just wanted to give you a few details now.

We will be meeting at the Piedmont Classic Diner at 12:00 for anyone who wants to join us for an optional lunch on your own.

For those unable to eat lunch with us, please meet us at Piedmont City Hall at 1:00 p.m.  City Hall is approximately 1 1/2 miles north of downtown Piedmont and 1/2 west of Highway 4 (Piedmont Road).  The street address is 314 Edmond Road NW.

After visiting with Piedmont City officials at City Hall, we will then tour Arden and Associates.  It is an art gallery and gift shop owned by Nedra Funk.  At the conclusion of that tour we will travel to Chester's Party Barn.  Chester was one of the original Ronald McDonald clowns.  I'm sure you will enjoy visiting with him.

We will conclude our day with cocktails and heavy hor d'oeuvres at the home of Class II Alumni, Jay and Margaret Stout.  We should be finished around 6:00.

Gina and I hope that everyone will be able to attend this fun and informative tour of Piedmont.  We look forward to seeing all of you next week!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Tenacious Terry  and Gregarious Gina