[LCC-XIII] January 17th Meeting

Terry Corbett teachersrsharp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 19:11:15 CST 2005

Greetings Class 13:

I hope that 2005 has started out to be a wonderful year for you all.  Gina and I look forward to seeing all of you at this month's meeting on Thursday, January 13th.

We have had a last minute cancellation of one of our hosts  which has caused us to delay getting out a monthly letter and agenda.  We are trying to fill the time slot and have several possibilities, but are still awaiting confirmation from a couple of people.

I may not have time to get a hard copy agenda to you before Thursday, so I am instead sending you this email with the information that I do have.

We will be meeting at Darlington Public Schools for a special luncheon sponsored by the Boys and Girls Club from 11:30 - 1:00.  The school address is 4408 North Highway 81.  It is located on Highway 81 approx. 3 1/2 miles north of El Reno and the east side of the road.

>From Darlington, we will head north to Okarche.  I don't have an exact location for our first tour (waiting for confirmation), but while in Okarche, we will be visiting the Center of Family Love and closing the day (approx. 4:30) at World Famous Eischen's for a delicious chicken dinner compliments of Leadership Canadian County!

I hope that everyone will be able to attend this meeting.  It's going to a fun one!

Gina is very excited about showing off her school and I can't wait to see it.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact either one of us.  My phone number is (405) 812-3277 and Gina's is (405) 590-9761.

We will see you on Thursday, January 13 at 11:30.

Sincerely,

Terry Corbett and Gina Meriwether