[LCC-XIII] Donna's wedding

ginaoufan at cox.net ginaoufan at cox.net
Sat Jul 16 12:17:42 CDT 2005

From:   "Donna Stangl" <stangld at canadiancounty.org>
Date:   2005/07/14 Thu PM 12:30:59 EDT
To:   <ginaoufan at cox.net>
Subject:   RE: RE: [LCC-XIII] Reunion!!!!!

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a good summer.
I would like to extend an invitation to you to come to my wedding on Saturday,
July 23rd at 2 PM at St. John Nepomuk Catholic Church in Yukon.  It will be a
catholic mass, so it will probably last about one hour.  There will be a
reception following with music, food, cake and alcohol (beer and wine).  I
didn't have your mailing address so I couldn't mail you an invitation.

As you can tell, I won't be able to attend the reunion on the 29th, since I
will be gone on my honeymoon (hopefully if the hurricane doesn't mess it up!)

I look forward to hearing from you or seeing you sometime soon.  Take care and
have a great week.

Donna Stangl