[Lu_faculty] Printer Codes for Departments/Building

Kathy Simmons ksimmons at lunet.edu
Mon Apr 20 16:51:51 CDT 2009

Attached, please find the updated printer codes for departments/building.
The printer codes may be used for printing out screens such as  136, student
transcript.  Go to screen 136 and then put in your printer code on right
hand side.  Hit F6 and it will print student transcript.

I have attached the quick reference registration guide and Pre-Enroll Flier
for Summer/Fall 2009.

Priority Registration for students through advisors begin Monday, April 20,
2009 at 8:00 a.m. for Fall 2009.  Please let me know if you have any
problems.

Please remember registration screens are RG1 or RG2 and then you may hit F6
to print the student schedule.  Once you register the student, you may hit
screen F6 to print out student schedule.

Summer Class Schedule link:
http://www.lunet.edu/images/Class%20Schedule.pdf

Kathy Simmons
University Registrar