[Lu_faculty] Spring 2011 Course Schedule NEEDED

Kathy Simmons ksimmons at lunet.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:12:18 CDT 2010

DATE:  April 21, 2010

FROM:  Kathy Simmons, University Registrar

TO:        Deans, Chairs & Advisors

RE:        Spring 2011 Course Schedule NEEDED

Attached, please find the Spring 2010 Course Schedule Listing.  I need each
SCHOOL to review their department information and submit the changes needed
for Spring 2011 Course Schedule no later than Friday, April 30, 2010.  I am
also requesting the information for the books that will be used for each
course.  Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Please pay close attention to the spreadsheet tabs at bottom as it indicates
each school.  The first tab that is titled "ALL" have the listing for all
schools/departments.  The remainder of the tabs list by school/departments.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or need further
clarification.

Kathy Simmons

University Registrar

Langston University