[Lu_faculty] Campus Notice

Shameika Harris sharris at lunet.edu
Tue Dec 14 11:10:13 CST 2010

Campus Notice:

Starting on December 15, 2010 there will be construction in the Page
Hall and Music Building Parking Lots (highlighted in red).
Construction will take four weeks (December 15, 2010- January 12,
2010) during this time period ultimate parking space location for
Faculty/Staff/Students will be the parking lot highlighted in blue.
We are asking all parties affected to cooperate to the fullest
degree.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this necessary and
important scheduled work my cause you.

Please note, that both aforementioned parking lots are scheduled to be
blocked off this evening, December 14, 2010 at 8 pm.  We are asking
that all vehicles be removed from premises by stated timeframe any
vehicle remaining in parking lots will have to be towed to complete
scheduled construction.

Sincerely,
Ruben Oliver, EFP
Contract Manager

*Please See Attachment*

Shameika M. Osborne
Office Manager,Information Technology Services
405.466.6032 phone
405.466.6021 fax