[Lu_faculty] State questions discussion

Kate Corbett kcorbett at lunet.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:02:04 CDT 2010

Dear Faculty,
The library will present a program on the OK State Questions on
Thursday, Oct. 28 at
11:00 am-12:00 noon in the MB Tolson Black Heritage Center. I am
hoping to find a few faculty members who would be willing to discuss
the implications of the questions in an informal setting with our
students. No presentations, just some comments to help them prepare
for the election. Please call me at  ext 3412 if you would be willing
to participate.
Kate

Kate Corbett
Coordinator of Technical Services
G. Lamar Harrison Library
Langston University
P.O. Box 1600, E. Highway 33
Langston, OK 73050
(405) 466-3412
(405) 466-3459 FAX
kcorbett at lunet.edu

"Knowledge is the common property of mankind"--Thomas Jefferson