[Lu_faculty] IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Vickie G. Jackson vgjackson at lunet.edu
Mon Dec 19 18:49:24 CST 2011

LANGSTON UNIVERSITY, OUR CUBS NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
We want to thank all of those who have already given to our Cub Giving Tree Project.  Your generosity will certainly warm a child's heart. Unfortunately, we still need gifts for fourteen (14) of our cubs!  We expect to deliver all gifts by Wednesday (December 21st)  before noon.  Please help us by providing gifts for the following:

·         Boy, 6 months
·         Girl, 13 years
·         Girl, 11 months
·         Boy, 9 months
·         Girl, 5 months
·         Girl, 9 months
·         Boy, 8 months
·         Boy, 4 months
·         Boy, 5 months
·         Girl, 10 years
·         Girl, 10 years
·         Boy, 9 years
·         Boy, 1 month
·         Boy, 13 years

As soon as possible, please take your gifts to the Office of Public Relations located on the third floor of Page Hall.  We must receive all gifts by 11 a.m. tomorrow. If you are unable to purchase a gift, you can give a financial donation and a gift will be purchased on your behalf.

Thank you very much!

Vickie G. Jackson
Special Assistant to the President/Director of Public Relations
Office of the President
Langston University
Post Office Box 907
Langston, Oklahoma 73050