[Lu_faculty] Announcement

Shameika Harris sharris at lunet.edu
Tue Jan 18 14:59:59 CST 2011

January 18, 2011

The Office of Financial Aid staff is continually working to improve
the financial aid process for our students.  Because of your previous
involvement, we successfully entered the 2010 Fall semester with more
students’ awarded before the semester began!!! However, we wish to
improve even more!

Again, I am requesting to come into your classroom this spring to give
an overview and answer questions pertaining to the financial aid
process for students.  With that in mind I need feedback from you.
Please send a response with any suggestions that could help cultivate
the message of financial aid awareness.

Also, please call or e-mail me with three (3) dates and times that I
may come to your classroom(s), please rank your preference from 1 to
3.  This will give me the opportunity to successfully arrange these
meetings to best fit everyone’s schedule(s).  Please allow 15 to 20
minutes for the presentation.  My ext. is 3357.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Blessings,
Royce E. Mack
Financial Aid
Default Loan Management Coordinator
405-466-3357

Shameika M. Osborne
Office Manager,Information Technology Services
405.466.6032 phone
405.466.6021 fax