[Lu_faculty] Hazing Awareness January 26, 2011

Shameika Harris sharris at lunet.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:35:05 CST 2011

Colleagues and Friends-

Walter Kimbrough, president of Philander Smith College will be
presenting a hazing awareness seminar Wednesday, January 26, 2011,
7:00pm in the I.W. Young auditorium. We are requesting the presence of
all advisors of organizations associated with intake processes, and
asking you mandate this presentation for all undergraduate members of
your organization. Attendance is mandatory for members of
organizations planning membership intake, and any individual aspiring
to be a member of an organization with intake processes.  This
presentation will be very informative, and will give our students
insight on the dangers of hazing. Please help us to inform all
organization members, and aspiring members of organizations to attend.

Thank you for your help,

Bre Pierce

Director of Student Activities

Langston University

405-466-2096

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. THE ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED.

Shameika M. Osborne
Office Manager,Information Technology Services
405.466.6032 phone
405.466.6021 fax