[Lu_faculty] Invitation to participate

Kate Corbett kcorbett at langston.edu
Fri Aug 17 15:41:31 CDT 2012

 Dear Faculty Colleagues,  The Library is planning a program in observance of Constitution Day, September 17, and we need your help. We would like to offer a panel discussion on the topic, "Why Should You Care About the First Amendment?" We need 4 or 5 speakers who would like to deliver a 10 minute presentation, and participate in a discussion Q & A. Total time about 50-60 minutes. Since the First Amendment addresses so many different facets, a diversity of topics is desireable. Please respond immediately if you are interested in joining us.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Kate Corbett

--

Kate Corbett
Head of Library Instruction
kcorbett at langston.edu

"Knowledge is the common property of mankind"--Thomas Jefferson