[Lu_faculty] GoodSearch Website

Joshua A. Busby jabusby at lunet.edu
Mon Feb 27 10:43:04 CST 2012

I hope this message reaches all of you in great and healthy frame of mind as
you continue to go about your daily duties and avocations at Dear Langston.
The following link is a search engine powered by Yahoo (www.goodsearch.com).
If you select Langston University as the charity, every time you do a search
(with a few exceptions) LU will receive money ($0.01). I started using it
last week, and the first day I earned 5 cents just by doing a couple of
searches throughout the course of my normal work. I know that doesn't sound
like a lot, but imagine if all of us (and all of our friends) did this every
day. It doesn't take any effort and it won't cost you a dime, except for a
little time.

Last week by using www.goodsearch.com as my search engine through work week
instead of Google (and by using the GoodShop entrance to JCPenney to make a
small purchase) I have earned $2.57 for the Langston University Foundation!
Imagine if all of us were using this - $1/week just for searching with 100
people doing this we could reach $5,000 with no effort! Now imagine it was
1,000 people...I encourage you to give this a try!  Thank you in advance.

Joshua A. Busby, M.P.A.

Annual Giving Officer

Institutional Advancement/Development

Langston University