[Lu_faculty] Study Abroad Presentation, EF Tours, Today, Tuesday, 2:00-3:00 P.M.Library Conference Room

Hooks,Mose Y myhooks at langston.edu
Tue Nov 19 09:36:57 CST 2013

EF TOURS PRESENTATION

Dear Faculty and Staff,

The leadership in the US for EF Tours will be at Langston today, November 19, today, from 2:00 P.M.-3:00  P.M. to present study abroad opportunities led by faculty and staff for students.  Langston has participated in one of these tours to China in the past.  Please be present.  A few interested students may also come.  The meeting is in the library conference room.

If six students pay the registration fee in your group, there may be an opportunity for the faculty leadership to be invited to Spain or Ireland for a few days of training.  Clark Williams and Dr. Edward Manyibe had an opportunity to take the training the Paris, France a few years ago.

I look forward  to  seeing you at the meeting.  I will be available in my office from 12:00-12:30 if their are questions, today.

Dr. Mose Yvonne Brooks Hooks

Director, International Study and Activitiesw