[Lu_faculty] Follow-up to Faculty Meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mann,Joanna jmann at langston.edu
Thu Oct 17 12:08:10 CDT 2013

Colleagues,

At Tuesday’s meeting, we decided on two points to prepare for our next discussion of the proposed faculty senate document. We agreed that all faculty members would serve as resource persons for reviewing and commenting on the document and that written comments would be provided to me no later than November 1, 2013.    We also agreed that all faculty members should come prepared to vote on the document, if no significant changes are proposed.
Thank you in advance for your comments.

Joanna Mann

Chair, Faculty Senate Committee

Hamilton Hall, Suite 123