[Lu_faculty] faculty survey again

James Showalter jimshowalter48 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:47:51 CDT 2015

10-14-15  Wed // 1:44 p.Faculty,I have had some people write me and say there was no Regents' survey.   It is there.  You have to scroll down to the letter I forwarded from Dr. Montgomery's office.
I just took the survey and, like all surveys, there are things I'd change,  but it is interesting and I encourage all LU faculty to take it.
If you have problems,  please contact me.
Jim Showalterchair, Faculty Senate
PS  If the survey makes you think of some changes needed on our Langston campuses,  please contacted your Faculty Senator and discuss it.  We need input front he faculty.