[Lu_faculty] News about the INTRO TO MODERN COMPUTING TECHNIQUES FOR LU FACULTY & STUDENTS Organized by LU-CCRE

FONDJO-FOTOU, FRANKLIN ffondjo at langston.edu
Fri Sep 25 12:17:51 CDT 2015

Dear All,

Can you please advertise this event to LU faculty and Students? We need more students to enroll.

The Langston University Computing Center for Research and Education (LU-CCRE) is organizing a series of training/seminar on " Introduction to Modern Computing Techniques for LU Faculty and Students" starting October 1, 2015. To better accommodate all attendees, we have prepared a survey to collect their availability. Click here to take the survey (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17mdf2ZA66VYwwFGIG5pN9GI9E0O235krmxP-hsxw9Jg/viewform). We have attached to this email the flyer of the training/seminar topics.

Thank you

Franklin Fondjo and Joel Snow.

Dr. Franklin Fondjo Fotou
Assistant Prof./Chair Dept. of Technology | School of Art & Sciences | Langston University | Hamilton Hall Room: 123-122 | Phone : +1-405-466-3302 | Fax : +1-405-466-2931 | P.O. Box 1500 | Langston, Oklahoma 73050-1500
 "Knowledge is the key that unlocks all the doors. It doesn't matter what you look like or where you come from if you have knowledge." Benjamin Carson
 "Luck is where opportunity meets preparation." Denzel Washington