[OACADA] Reverse Transfer Resource Page

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Fri May 6 11:50:21 CDT 2016

Good morning OACADA colleagues,

I wanted to share with you a new resource page provided on the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education website.  The new page contains information about reverse transfer, including a list of contacts for each campus.  If you're working with a student who is interested in reverse transfer, this list will tell you to whom they should be referred.  If you have any questions about anything on the page, please don't hesitate to contact our office.

http://www.okhighered.org/complete-college-america/reverse-transfer.shtml

Best,
Kyle

Kyle Foster, M.S.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Projects
655 Research Pkwy, Ste. 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
P.O. Box 108850 | Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
P: (405) 225-9163 | F: (405) 225-9230
kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu> | www.okhighered.org<http://www.okhighered.org/>

[http://www.okhighered.org/logo-guidelines/images/RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr.gif]