[OACADA] Reach Higher Month 2020 Events, Register Today!

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:08:33 CDT 2020

OACADA colleagues,

Please see the message below from Brittany Blake. Please contact Ms. Blake with any questions.

Kyle Foster, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
kfoster at osrhe.edu | +1 405 225 9163
**Temporary Direct Number: +1 405 301 8509

Greetings,

October has been declared as Reach Higher Month! We have several exciting opportunities throughout the entire month. Two of which I will tell you about today. The Reach Higher Summit 2020: Supporting Underserved Students by Strengthening Equity in Oklahoma and Coach Connect Introductory and Advanced. See more information below and attached.

Reach Higher Summit 2020: Supporting Underserved Students by Strengthening Equity in Oklahoma

The Oklahoma State Regents’ Reach Higher Adult Degree Completion Programs are highlighting efforts and strategies across the state that aim to advance educational equity in higher education with 9 webinars! Experts in areas of diversity will be coming together to provide faculty and staff in the state of Oklahoma with advice on how to break down barriers and give students support. For more information on all 9 webinars, please see the attached flyer.

To register for these webinars please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RHSummit2020EquityOK

Coach Connect Introductory and Advanced

Once again, Reach Higher is collaborating with the University of Oklahoma’s Sooner Success Program to provide coaching workshops.  We will have both Introductory and Advanced Coaching Virtual Workshops for staff and faculty to learn about and implement Academic Life Coaching strategies to help increase student retention and graduation. Academic life coaching offers a framework for holistic support that forms a deeper mentoring connection and invites honest discord which is needed now more than ever!

Each workshop is in two-parts. The first is a webinar giving you all the information you need to make coaching a success and in the second you will be able to put your skills to practice! We are only accepting 40 registrants, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity. The Introductory Workshop is now accepting registrations.
Register at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IntroCCWkshopFall2020

The Advanced Workshop will build on skills learned in the Introductory Workshop and is only open to participants who have completed the Introductory Workshop.  Be on the lookout for information and registration coming soon!

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D68AA7.9C424A90] [cid:image004.png at 01D68AA7.9C424A90]  [cid:image005.png at 01D68AA7.9C424A90]  [Academic Life Coaching, The University of Oklahoma website wordmark]

Brittany Blake
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Initiatives
655 Research Parkway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9214

[RegentHighEdu-2c-horz-lr]