[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee Results

Dawn Cain cain at nsuok.edu
Fri Mar 12 16:37:49 CST 2010

To the Executive Committee and Members of the Organization:

I am delighted to report that the votes for the OACRAO Nominations and
Elections Committee for this year have been tallied with the following
results.  Sonya Baker, Connors State College, will serve as Chair, Barbara
Gowdy, Oklahoma City Community College and Kim Seymour, Southwestern
Oklahoma State University-Sayre will serve as members.

I would like to thank the new committee for their willingness to
serve.  Your election reflects the qualities and respect held for each of
you by the members of our organization.

Congratulations!

--
Dawn Cain
Director of Admissions

918.458.2342

--This electronic mail transmission ("EMT") and any attached documents may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Such information is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this EMT was
intended to be sent.  Any printing, disclosure, reproduction, distribution
or taking of action based on the information herein by other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you believe you have
received this EMT in error, please notify me the sender by telephone or via
return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.