[Oacrao-l] In-house printing of diplomas

Barnes, Paula paula.barnes at okstate.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:13:52 CDT 2010

Debra,

At OSU we use Old English Text for the names and Flemish Script for the text portion of the diplomas. We have used these fonts for years and have had few complaints.  I did try a bit of an experiment with Old English Text and Old English Text MT.  There does seem to be some difference in how the "v's" and "b's" turn out.  It might be worth it since you are having complaints to see if that one works better for your student population.

Paula Barnes
Assistant Registrar
Oklahoma State University