[Oacrao-l] Nominations & Elections Committee

Cooper, Stephanie G. scooper at ecok.edu
Tue Mar 6 17:01:06 CST 2012

Good afternoon all~

On behalf of the out-going Nominations & Elections Committee, I would
like to announce the new, 2012-13 Nominations & Elections Committee
members! They are:

Kelli Peterson from Cameron University, Chair

Dennis Harris from Redlands Community College

Barbara Gowdy from Oklahoma City Community College

Please join me in congratulating them. Thank you all for willing to
serve!

Stephanie

Stephanie Cooper, MSHR

Assistant Registrar/Computer Information Auditor

East Central University

Office of Admissions & Records

1100 E 14 ECU PMB J-8

Ada, OK 74820

(580) 559-5234 (ph)

(580) 559-5432 (fax)

scooper at ecok.edu

The highest result of education is tolerance.
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/3223.html>

                              ~Helen Keller

East Central University's mission is to foster a learning environment in
which students, faculty, staff, and community interact to educate
students for life in a rapidly changing and culturally diverse society.
Within its service area, East Central University provides leadership for
economic development and cultural enhancement.