[Oacrao-l] International student who already holds a bachelor's degree

Shelley Lute TLute at uco.edu
Tue Jan 7 12:47:48 CST 2014

Hi David,

UCO waives general education requirements for students seeking a second bachelor's when they hold a US bachelor's degree. For students whose first bachelor's is from an international university, we do require that they meet state regents' minimum requirements. We waive any general education requirements outside of those.

I hope this helps.

Shelley Lute, M.Ed.
Associate Registrar - Degree Certification
100 N University Drive Box 151
Edmond, OK 73034
(405)974-2356
tlute at uco.edu<mailto:tlute at uco.edu>