[Oacrao-l] Fall enrollment?

Monnot, Charlie cmonnot at okcu.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:04:17 CDT 2020

Headcount =  -2.3%
Credit Hours = -.9%

I'm curious how this is going to land. It feels like I get 3 new enrollments and 5 drops.

Charles L Monnot/Registrar
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK  73106
(405) 208-5295
(405) 208-6047 - Fax
1-800-633-7242 Ext:5295
cmonnot at okcu.edu<mailto:cmonnot at okcu.edu>

More Ways to BlueLink
(Download Ellucian GO and select Oklahoma City University)
[ios]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellucian-go/id607185179?mt=8>  [android] <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ellucian.elluciango>