[Oacrao-l] Felony Convictions & Admissions Applications

Simmons, ADeidra J. adejsim at ecok.edu
Thu Aug 27 16:26:16 CDT 2020

Hi, Kyle.

We ask the following questions in our Conduct Information section of our applications:

1. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from any college or university as a result of non-academic issues?
2. Do you have any pending felony charges?
3. Have you been convicted, plead guilty, plead no contest, or accepted a deferred judgment to any felony criminal charge?
4. Are you required to register your name and home address with any local or state law enforcement agency?

Thank you.

ADeidra Simmons
Director of Admissions and Records/Registrar
East Central University
Ada, OK