[Oacrao-l] Awarding Degrees

lana scott lana.scott at wosc.edu
Mon Feb 3 07:06:29 CST 2020

Holly,

Western does the same as SEOSU and ECU.

Lana

[image: Western Oklahoma State College Logo] <https://www.wosc.edu/> Lana
K. Scott, B.B.A.
Director of Admission and Registrar
Western Oklahoma State College <https://www.wosc.edu>
2801 N. Main St.  *|*  Altus, OK 73521
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Western+Oklahoma+State+College+Main+Building,+Altus,+OK+73521/@34.6694147,-99.3372287,18.87z/data=!3m1!5s0x87ab653a7bb9cc6f:0xd1063be3c99517db!4m5!3m4!1s0x87ab653a7bbd0569:0xc65b112658cc9ef!8m2!3d34.6689441!4d-99.336963>
(580) 477-7720  *|*  Office: SSC-200B
[image: wosc facebook] <https://www.wosc.edu/facebook> [image: wosc
instagram] <https://www.wosc.edu/instagram> [image: wosc twitter]
<https://www.wosc.edu/twitter> [image: wosc snapchat]
<https://snapchat.com/add/woscevents>

The mission of Western Oklahoma State College is to provide high quality
education, support student success, and empower individuals to become
productive members of local, regional, and global communities.