[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop - Registration Open

Jillian Lindblad jhibblen at uco.edu
Mon Jan 27 12:26:43 CST 2020

Good Afternoon, OACRAO Members,

Registration for the OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop is now open<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14o7VMuZLWlUsXXv2kGSGKHEx4Z3z5HQ2qtQ4NrikID8/edit>. We hope you can join us!

Many of you have probably noticed that the OACRAO website has disappeared into a cyber black hole. We are still trying to fish it out, but in the meantime the easiest way to access the Registration Form is through this email. I am providing multiple links<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14o7VMuZLWlUsXXv2kGSGKHEx4Z3z5HQ2qtQ4NrikID8/edit> so you can't miss it.

Workshop details are below. A workshop agenda will be available in February.

2020 OACRAO Spring Policy Workshop <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6Do6ZETkVzxYpARoZm0enk9WQ0dU__4tnPmILDx4yU99vRA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Event Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Event Time: 8:30a-3:30p
Event Location: University of Central Oklahoma
Cost: $50.00 until February 21st is. $75.00 after February 21st.
Feel free to pass this along to OACRAO members who are not on the listserv. If you have any questions, email me directly.
Have a wonderful Monday :).

Jill Lindblad (Hibblen)
Registrar
OACRAO President