[Oacrao-l] Degree Works Users Meeting

Sumner, Amanda amanda.sumner at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 9 11:06:30 CDT 2020

Would any part of this event be useful to those who have never seen degree works and would like to see what it's all about? So many opportunities with degree works seem to be for those already using it, so I thought I would ask!

Thanks!

Amanda

Amanda Sumner
Registrar
Oklahoma State College of Osteopathic Medicine
Center for Health Sciences
1111 W 17th ST
Tulsa, OK, 74107
918-561-8459