[Oacrao-l] OACRAO Fall 2020 Annual Conference

Janet Kelley kelleyje at nsuok.edu
Thu Oct 8 12:14:32 CDT 2020

 Hello OACRAO colleagues!

[image: image.png]

Our annual Fall Conference will be held virtually via Zoom from Wednesday,
October 28, through Friday, October 30.  The Executive Committee is pleased
to announce that the cost of attendance is *$0.00!  *Please take a moment
to REGISTER
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhMKwAmiYQwvVUhO2tGDzvkgfElHzkK8lbIoQQetc8_quLkQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
for this free virtual event for relevant updates, great presentations, time
to exchange information with colleagues, and even a little fun.

Registration is limited to 300 participants and will remain open through
the start of the event or max capacity is reached.  Please register
*individually* so we will be able to provide an updated agenda, Zoom link,
meeting password, etc. directly to each registrant.

Information is also available on our OACRAO Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232> and will be updated
regularly.

October 28th will be here before you know it so, please register now to
reserve your spot!

Thank you!
Janet

Janet Kelley
Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 North Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2228
Fax: (918) 458-9638

* Courage isn't always a lion's roar.  It is sometimes the heart at the end
of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~ UnknownPlease include
your NSU ID number on all correspondence.NSU has partnered with Parchment
for delivery of your official NSU transcript.  Electronic transcripts are
$5.00 per copy and paper transcripts are $6.00 per copy.  Click NSU
Official Transcript Request
<https://exchange.parchment.com/send/adds/index.php?main_page=login&s_id=NhxK1SuU38Z82sfq>
to order your transcript.  *
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.