[Oacrao-l] REMINDER: OACRAO Call for Nominations for the 2021-2022 Executive Committee

Renee Roach reneer at cameron.edu
Fri Aug 20 16:06:20 CDT 2021

Colleagues:

As a reminder, we are currently accepting nominations for open positions on the Executive Committee for the 2021-2022 year.  The following positions will be available beginning in October:

1.       President-Elect

2.       Treasurer

3.       Vice President - Information Technology

4.       Vice President - Professional Development

5.       Vice President - Admissions and Enrollment Management
       6.    Communications Coordinator/Webmaster

Please reference the constitution for position descriptions at:  https://www.oacrao.org/constitution .  You may also visit with colleagues who are currently serving or who have previously served on the executive committee.  We would be happy to visit with you and answer specific questions regarding the responsibilities for each position.  We understand that many of you are covering multiple positions and may have concerns about serving in a volunteer capacity.  However, OACRAO NEEDS YOU!

The initial deadline to submit nominations for the upcoming executive committee was Friday, August 13, 2021, but we are extending the deadline in an effort to obtain additional nominations.

Please consider nominating a colleague (or even YOURSELF).  You may submit your nominations by accessing the OACRAO website at https://www.oacrao.org and clicking the link at the bottom of the home page.  You can also simply use the following link:   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hsshahYitcNGORdKzvyxr64USpc4k_xgLwZgOHFL_ow/edit.

We would appreciate you sending in your nominations at your earliest convenience.

Have a nice weekend!

Respectfully,

Renee Roach, MBA, '98, '02, '06 | Cameron University
Chair, OACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee
Past-President, OACRAO
Office of the Registrar | Assistant Registrar
Phone: 580.581.2351|Fax: 580.581.5514|2800 W Gore, Room 234 N. Shepler|Lawton, OK  73505
www.cameron.edu/registrar<http://www.cameron.edu/registrar>

[CU Pickaxe FullC horizontal Black]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5B4B5.EE054260]