[Oacrao-l] commencement ceremonies

Chelsea Phillips cphillips at usao.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:34:05 CST 2021

We are currently planning to have an outdoor commencement with social distancing and mask requirements. Our backup plan is to move only the graduates into our auditorium so that we have adequate space to social distance and guests will view livestream online. We shall see!

Forever Green & Gold,
Chelsea Phillips
Registrar/Director<https://usao.edu/directory/emily-baker.html> of Enrollment and Records
Registrar's Office, Troutt Hall 204

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
1727 W. Alabama | Chickasha, OK | 73018
Phone:  405-574-1205 | Fax: 405-574-1220
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6FECF.28DFA880]
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.