[Oacrao-l] JST Website

Chelsea Phillips cphillips at usao.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:29:05 CST 2021

Good morning OACRAO!

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the jst.doded.mil website to retrieve Joint Service Transcripts?  I have contacted JST by email and have not received any reply.  If anyone else has ran into this, is there a trick to get their website to work? I get an error that their security certificate is not valid.

Forever Green & Gold,
Chelsea Phillips
Registrar/Director<https://usao.edu/directory/emily-baker.html> of Enrollment and Records
Registrar's Office, Troutt Hall 204

University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma
1727 W. Alabama | Chickasha, OK | 73018
Phone:  405-574-1205 | Fax: 405-574-1220
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6F497.426E6B20]
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.