[Oacrao-l] readmission after a 2nd academic suspension

Sheila Morris s.morris at sscok.edu
Wed Jul 14 13:06:08 CDT 2021

A former student reached out to me today asking if she's eligible for readmission after a 2nd academic suspension.  Since her suspension, she completed an LPN program at an area votech.  She is interested in our RN program.  My question is:

If the student has a GPA of 2.0 or better from an area technical institution, does it qualify them to be readmitted to the suspending school?

She still has several general education courses to complete before she can apply to the RN program.

Sheila Morris
Registrar
Seminole State College
s.morris at sscok.edu<mailto:s.morris at sscok.edu>