[Oacrao-l] Open Admissions/Recruitment positions at UCO

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Wed Jun 23 16:19:41 CDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good summer so far, and as we always seem to say—it’ll be over before we know it!  I hope you are all able to take some time away to reenergize!

We currently have a few open positions in our Admissions & Recruitment areas, and I wanted to share these opportunities with everyone.  Click here<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs?clientkey=05027ACF42B26FF3DD70CE4664A18E9F&filters%5Bpositiontype%5D%5B3179%5D=3179> for the details (and to search for them specifically), but the primary ones I’ve referring to are:

·         Sr. Director – Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions

·         Admissions Counselor I

·         Admissions Counselor II

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope you enjoy the remainder of your summer!

Adam Johnson, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management
100 N. University Drive,
OLN 413B, Box 158
Edmond, OK  73034
www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>