[Oacrao-l] Foreign Language Achievement Testing Service (FLATS)

Janet Kelley kelleyje at nsuok.edu
Thu Nov 4 16:03:54 CDT 2021

This is new to me as well.  I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it soon!

Janet Kelley
Registrar
Northeastern State University
701 North Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
(918) 444-2228
Fax: (918) 458-9638

* Courage isn't always a lion's roar.  It is sometimes the heart at the end
of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."  ~ UnknownPlease include
your NSU ID number on all correspondence.NSU has partnered with Parchment
for delivery of your official NSU transcript.  Electronic transcripts are
$5.00 per copy and paper transcripts are $6.00 per copy.  Click NSU
Official Transcript Request
<https://exchange.parchment.com/send/adds/index.php?main_page=login&s_id=NhxK1SuU38Z82sfq>
to order your transcript.  *
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.