[Oacrao-l] Excel High School

Jenn Castricone jcastricone at cameron.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:19:17 CST 2021

Hello all!

Our local public library reached out as they are interested in starting a pilot program to assist adults 24 and up with completing their high school diplomas and specifically through this Excel High School program (link below).

I am interested in seeing if any of you are familiar with this school/program and/or have accepted students from there, as it is one I am unfamiliar with.

Accredited High School Diploma (excelhighschool.com)<https://www.excelhighschool.com/accreditation.php>

Thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jenn Castricone, BA '99
(she/her/hers)
Cameron University